Wild Mountain Child
Use as a cup, a scoop, a bowl, a place to mix mud or even drink coffee. Yes Mama's this can just be your next favourite coffee mug. This ethically handcrafted cup has been designed with open ended play in mind. It sits on a sturdy perch with finger holes for easy carrying. The leaf handle feels beautiful tactile but can also serve as a holding place for botanicals and crystals as your mini mud kitchen chef whips up the next great mud pie of calls in the fairies with a little potion play.
Designed in Australia. Ethically and lovingly hand-carved, hand-sanded & hand-polished by Vietnamese artisans in a traditional craft village.
This one can be hung up by the handy hand holes when not in play.
Due to the natural nature of this product. No two are the same, there are variations in the wood grains and craftmanship giving each item its own personality.
Dimensions: 16cm x 7.5cm x 6cm
Made from Doussie, a Vietnamese plantation timber. Finished with food-grade oil.
Our wooden items have been handcrafted and are waxed with food-grade wax.
To keep your wood looking its best:
- Do not leave submerged in water for a really long time ( like a week) - play is ok and hang it up to dry after.
- Dry with a tea towel after getting wet
- Then keep it beautiful with a rub of bee's wax or vegetable oil into the wood to avoid the fibres lifting.
- Only use mild dishwashing detergent if needed
- Never put wood in the dishwasher