These EVA Stamps by Zart, are a fun printing tool to engage and encourage children to write and make sentences or embellishing paper craft, card making, and a fun way to explore pattern and design. Stamps are a quick way to add words to artwork and class displays. They can also be used to make impressions in dough.
Encourage children to incorporate text in their artwork, and use in combination with other stamps to explore shape and pattern. Stamped impressions can be further enhanced with line work using markers.
Alphabet Set Includes
- Set includes 26 letters A-Z
- Made from durable 25mm thick EVA foam
- White EVA Foam
- Shape size approx 6cm high
Shape Set Includes
- This assortment of stampers are made from durable 25mm white thick EVA foam
- EVA Stamping Shapes Asst are 20 stamping shapes: circles, stars, squares, ovals, hexagons, triangles etc..
- Shape size approx 14-60mm
How to use EVA Stamps
1. Apply some acrylic paint to a sponge to make a stamp pad.
2. Ink an EVA Alphabet Stamp using the sponge stamp pad you made.
3. Then stamp onto paper, card or fabric.
4. Explore stamping out different designs, words and patterns.
5. Wash thoroughly after use
BY ZART promises quality and value – with a point of difference! We pride ourselves on offering you an innovative mix of products so that you can focus on the creating and making. All our products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet your standards as well as our own.